Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th Practice Canceled

I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday! Please continue to enjoy the Easter Octave knowing that this evening's practice is being canceled. Some of you asked for it to be canceled, but in addition, I need to work at the hospital today.

Now that things have settled down after the Missa Cantata, more posts will be coming as per your requests. I will also get the Spring-Summer Schedule situated this week as well.

As usual with cancellations, please email, post, or call that you have received this information.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Mr. Liberto!
    Wanted to let you know that I saw this. Also, I was wondering, would this move my family's turn for protecting God's children back to the next session?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Sir,

    Where there be a Gregorian Rite Mass for the Holy Day of Obligation Mass on Ascension Thursday, at St Ann's?
    Thank you and God bless

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dan, this blog seems to indicate that is the current plan...

    http://recoveringourcatholicidentity.blogspot.com/2010/03/fact-two-more-missae-cantatae-to-be.html

    ReplyDelete