Sunday, April 3, 2011

April and Youth Lenten Retreat

Training this week is on Tuesday April 5th from 4:15 to 5:45 pm. This is the second time I'm announcing that practice attendance in March, April, and May will help guide who is chosen to do what in Missa Cantata's this year.

The Diocese of Charlotte is sponsoring a Youth Lenten Pilgrimage this Saturday from 9 AM to 8 PM at Belmont Abbey. Click here to see the info page about the day. If anyone is interested in going and does not have a youth group to go with, I will consider taking servers this year. If you want to experience Christ in the company of your fellow servers and North Carolina Youth, I am highly encouraging the trip this year. Let me know.



1 comment:

  1. I'm going with the St. Patrick's youth group. -Joseph B.

    ReplyDelete