Saturday, August 8, 2009

Next Training Session: Monday August 10th

I look forward to Monday's training session.

Please remember to review the Canon using a 1962 missal (or one close to it). If you don't have a missal, you can view a rough version of the Canon online. Please remember to also bring your Missa Cantata work. Lastly, I remind the servers to bring cards and other prayers for Lucas' spiritual care package.


  • Upcoming dates: August 17th training session has been moved to August 18th at 4:15pm.
  • I need people to comment or email me with requests for Missa Cantata positions prior to this upcoming session.
  • If anyone is willing to wash cassocks and surplice's, please let me know. Ours need it.
  • I hope everyone who went to Discernment Day had a great time. We look forward to reports on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Liberto,

    I would like to be Thurifer again, but will also take one of the Acolyte positions, or else whatever is needed.
    -Brady O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr. Liberto,
    Sorry I wasn't here for last practice, I was in New York. I would like to be a Torch bearer again for the Missa Cantata.
    Joseph.Y

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mr. Liberto,
    I would like to be a torch bearer for the upcoming Missa Cantata.

    Unfortunatley I could not go to the MEF in Kalamazoo, because I had the H1N1 swine flu, I did however acquire my grandfather's 1940s-50s serving texts.

    Sam D.

    ReplyDelete