Thursday, May 20, 2010

Get ready...

I got an email from seminarian Noah Carter, who will be staying in Charlotte for a bit, complimenting the servers on the Ascension Missa Cantata. He told me he saw the pictures and they looked beautiful. I read his email, and I thought, "What pictures?" Then I got on to the Diocese of Charlotte website and saw this:

Missa Cantata from David Hains on Vimeo.


Our little group has already been asked to serve a Missa Cantata this summer at another parish (more details to come). We've got a new class of servers coming this month and after this publicity, expect more.

Bottom line: God is telling us that we're doing good. Stay focused and disciplined, and let's keep up the good work!

See you Saturday at the party!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos Mr Monaco!
    My wife and I assisted at this wonderful Mass.

    Sir, do you know if Fr Reid will offer a Traditional Latin Mass and procession for the Feast of Corpus Christi on June 3rd?
    God bless
    Dan Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to have you at the last Missa Cantata. Fr. Reid will not offer a MEF for the Feast of Corpus Christi.

    ReplyDelete