Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Evening post in between shifts

I'm busy but here's some updates:
  • Will Borin and Sam Dehority have volunteered for tomorrow's MEF and Children's Benediction. Please be there by 4:00pm to set up quickly for the kids and then finish setting up afterwards before the regular Holy Hour.
  • I'm trying to organize a training session for the Missa Cantata in Salisbury and here's what I've come up with so far: Fr. Ferguson FSSP and Noah Carter (DoC Seminarian) will be available on Saturday June 12th around lunch time in Salisbury. The next day is the Missa Cantata. Can we make it? Can we carpool? Please give me feedback so we can make this great experience work.
  • This weekend: seminarians/ordinands become priests = huge! Friday night they have a Holy Hour for the Ordinands at St. Pat's. Saturday 10:00 AM at St. Marks for the Ordination. Then 10:30 on Sunday at St. Ann's for soon to be Fr. Rossi's first Mass. New priests (baby priests as my wife calls them) don't come around every day. I highly recommend that everyone show up and support these men. Pray for them.

More info to come...stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment