Friday, May 29, 2009

Proposed Summer Schedule

I've worked up a potential summer schedule. It's goal is to help the new servers get accustomed to serving at our Lord's altar. With one priest, about one MEF per week, and fifteen servers, everyone will get to serve two times this summer.

In July Fr. Reid will be making a trip for a few weeks and hopefully Fr. Kauth will come down to celebrate the MEF at St. Ann's. If this doesn't happen, we'll have to retool the schedule.

This shedule is not final. I'm asking that the servers and their parents go over it and let me know what won't work. This schedule will be finalized in one week, next Friday.

The training schedule should be out later today or this weekend. Thanks.

4 comments:

  1. Mr. Liberto,

    I will not be able to Serve the July 29th MEF, due to being in NM at the time. Just as a heads up!
    Thx 4 everything,
    -Brady O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Liberto,

    I'll be able to serve the Latin Mass on Sat. My new e-mail address is: blackjackjoey@bellsouth.net.
    God bless and thanks for the work you put into this!
    Joseph Yellico

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Liberto,
    I will not be able to serve on July 15th. My family will be out of town from July 9th through July 26th. I will also miss any trainings in that time. June 10th is fine and I will be happy to serve.
    Thank you,
    Nate Simms

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks boys for your encouragement. I've incorporated your requests into the schedules. Take a look and let me know if the changes are good.

    ReplyDelete