Thursday, May 21, 2009

T minus seven hours and a half hours...

The programs are at Fed Ex Office being printed now!!! I'm going to sleep for a few hours now.

I needed to clarify that the Seraphim not serving tonight don't have to be there until 6:15-6:30 pm. We'll hopefully have a small space in the front rows for the families of our servers. Some are asking why we have these seats reserved. First, there might be standing room only tonight...who knows how many are really going to show up. Second, I want all the servers and their families to get an upfront view of what's going on because they will be involved in it eventually. Third, because I can. :)

Last minute checklist:
  • If serving, be there by 5:45 PM dressed and ready to go.
  • Please be sure to eat well beforehand and bring snacks if necessary. I don't need servers fainting in the middle of this one.
  • I will need assistance in the last half-hour because I have alot to do and I won't be able to direct traffic so I'm counting on the servers, families, and staff. (I've even called in Carol Kuhn.)
  • Please prepare yourself with all of your soul. Family rosaries are a great way to do this. Meditation on Sacred Scripture that will be read is another good way.
  • Last but not least, we've spent months preparing...it's in God's hands now...it'll be fine.

Dads and moms, I might need a camera operator, a choir helper, a first-aid go-to person, a babysitter and who knows what else...just in case anyone wants to help out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment