Monday, October 5, 2009

3 sessions left to go...

Great training session today. Even with construction still going on, we did well. Please note that our rehearsal with the Schola and possibly Fr. Reid will be in one week on October 12th from 6:15 to 8:00 pm. I will make the final decisions on positions this Friday (4:15 to 5:45 pm) at the end of training that day. I will be testing the four possible Ac's first thing on Friday and I'll also be testing for Tb #1 and Tb#2. The group present will vote on the top 2 Ac's and top 3 Tb's. I get to choose from there.

Current thoughts after todays training:
Th: Joseph Mack
Ac's: Brady O., David R., Ben B., Joseph B.
Bb: Luke Bruck or Griffin Walsh
Tb's: JP Mack, Sam Dehority, Joseph Yellico, Griffin Walsh, and whoever isn't an Ac.
Cb: Chase M, Nate S., or David R.

I need to thank Sam Dehority for being willing to serve at the last minute this past Saturday and step up as Ac1. Fr. Reid said things went well. I appreciate that kind of teamwork in our ministry.

Study hard...pray hard.

Photo credit: John Stephen Dwyer

No comments:

Post a Comment