Friday, October 2, 2009

Tighten up

It's time to buckle down. We have four training sessions left before the Missa Cantata, and three of them will happen over the next ten days. Due to the number of servers missing practices, (beyond their control), I'm waiting to see what happens for the Ac's and Tb's. Moreover, with the flu running around, I'm expecting for some last minute sickness. I'm hoping for full health going into the end of the month.

Here's my current thoughts on positions:
Thurifer: Joseph M. (Brady O. as alt)
Ac's: Brady O., David R., Ben B., Joseph B.
Bb: Luke Bruck
Tb's: JP M., Joseph Y, Griffin W., Nate S., and whoever isn't an Ac.
Cb: Chase M. (Corey A. as sub)

Please note that I will be gone from Oct 13th - Oct 20th and then working the 21st and 22nd. We'll have a practice on Friday October 23rd to finalize things so please don't miss that session. I can be reached, but we won't be having training during this time. This means that for this Missa Cantata, servers are going to need to practice at home a lot for their position and alternate positions.

If anyone can serve tomorrow night (Saturday Oct 3rd) at 6:30 pm with Thomas Mathis please let me know. I'll be working, but I'll get my messages regularly. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment